Prep Time : 40 Minutes
Total Time : 9 Hours 55 Minutes
Servings : 16
A prized cheesecake recipe, this one will please even the fussiest guest!
- 1 box Betty Crocker® Strawberry Cheesecake mix
- Butter and milk called for on cheesecake mix box
- Cut-up fresh strawberries
- Fresh mint leaf
- Blend the biscuit crumb with melted butter. Use an 18cm or a 20cm loose-base round tin and press the crumb mixture with the back of a spoon. Cool in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Beat the pudding mix with the milk in a large bowl for 2 minutes until thick and creamy. Spread on top of the biscuit base and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Omit the strawberry topping for this recipe. Top cheesecake with fresh strawberries. Garnish with mint leaves. Store covered in refrigerator.