- 1 Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® French vanilla or white cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 110 grams white chocolate bar
- 1 container Betty Crocker® Premium vanilla frosting
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
Wow friends and family with beautiful cupcakes that get a jump start from cake mix and ready-to-spread frosting.
Heat oven to 180°C (170°C for dark or nonstick pans). Make, bake and cool cake mix as directed on box for 24 cupcakes.
To make chocolate curls, pull a swivel-bladed vegetable peeler down the edge of white chocolate bar, using long, thin strokes. Frost cupcakes with frosting. Sprinkle each with about 2 teaspoons white chocolate curls, using toothpick to lift curls.
Lightly sprinkle powdered sugar through small strainer over cupcakes. Store loosely covered.
Back to Top