Prep Time : 10 Minutes
Total Time : 3 Hours 03 Minutes
Servings : 15
The combination of rich ingredients produces a decadent, caramel-soaked cake that’s sure to be a hit!
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ dark chocolate cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 can (397 grams) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar (454 to 482 grams) caramel, butterscotch or fudge topping
- 1 container (227 grams) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 bag (227grams) toffee chips or bits
- Heat oven to 177°C (163°Cfor dark or nonstick pan). Make and bake cake as directed on box for 33x23-cm pan. Cool 15 minutes.
- Poke top of warm cake every 1 cm with handle end of wooden spoon. Drizzle condensed milk evenly over top of cake; let stand until milk has been absorbed into cake. Drizzle with caramel topping. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen cake. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
- Spread whipped topping over top of cake. Sprinkle with toffee bits. Store covered in refrigerator.