Prep Time : 18 Minutes
Total Time : 3 Hours 50 Minutes
Servings : 15
Raspberry yogurt and ready-to-spread frosting are the secret ingredients in this easy-to-assemble dessert.
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® chocolate fudge cake mix
- 110 grams butter or margarine, softened
- 450 grams cream cheese, softened
- 170 grams raspberry yogurt
- 1 container Betty Crocker® milk chocolate frosting
- 3 eggs
- 225 grams sliced strawberries
- 75 grams blueberries
- 1 can (560 grams) strawberry pie filling
- Heat oven to 170°C. Grease or spray bottom only of 13x23cm pan.
- In large bowl, beat dry cake mix and butter with electric mixer on low speed until crumbly; reserve 180 grams. Press remaining crumbly mixture in bottom of pan.
- In same bowl, beat cream cheese, yogurt and frosting on medium speed until smooth. Beat in eggs until blended. Pour over mixture in pan. Sprinkle with reserved crumbly mixture.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set. Cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate at least 2 hours until chilled. Just before serving, stir strawberries and blueberries into pie filling. Top each serving with berry mixture. Store covered in refrigerator.