Chocolate Cashew Cake
Prep Time : 20 Minutes
Total Time : 2 Hours
Servings : 12
Delight a crowd with a big chocolate cake slathered with a homemade buttery brown sugar frosting.
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® dark chocolate cake mix
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa
- 300 ml yogurt
- 120 ml vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
Frosting and Topping
- 1 container Betty Crocker® milk chocolate frosting
- 75 grams chocolate-covered cashews
- 75 grams coarsely chopped cashews
- Heat oven to 180°C (170°C for dark or nonstick pan). Spray bottom only of 33x23cm pan with baking spray.
- In large bowl, beat cake ingredients with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into pan. Bake as directed on box for 33x23cm pan. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Frost cake with chocolate frosting. Sprinkle evenly with cashews. Store loosely covered.