Chocolate Covered Berry Cupcakes
Prep Time : 25 Minutes
Total Time : 25 Minutes
Servings : 24
Treat your guests with these mouth-watering cupcakes that are made with Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® strawberry cake mix – a perfect dessert for all chocolate lovers.
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® strawberry cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 300 grams semisweet chocolate chips
- 180 ml whipping cream
- 24 fresh small whole strawberries
- Heat oven to 180°C (170°C for dark or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for cupcakes, using water, oil and eggs. Cool 10 minutes; remove cupcakes from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely.
- In medium bowl, place chocolate chips. In bowl, microwave whipping cream uncovered on High 1 minute or until hot; pour over chocolate chips and stir until smooth.
- Set aside 225 grams chocolate mixture for dipping strawberries. Frost cupcakes with remaining chocolate mixture. Dip strawberries, one at a time, halfway into remaining chocolate mixture. Garnish each cupcake with dipped strawberry.