Prep Time : 20 Minutes
Total Time : 60 Minutes
Servings : 10
A mix between Victoria Cake and Cupcakes
- SuperMoist White
- 1 pack Betty Crocker cupcake (or your favorite supermoist cake mix)
- Strawberry Jam
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbl spoon oil
- 1/3 cup of water
- Powdered sugar
- Mix the Betty Crocker mix as instructed on the packet and bake it in Mini cupcakes tray. Let it cool.
- Cut the cupcake in half and cover the first half with strawberry jam.
- Add the second half on top and sprinkle the final cupcake with Sugar.
- You can stuff it with different jam flavors or chocolate frosting and cover with Hershey Kisses chocolate.