Elegant Anniversary Cake
Prep Time : 40 Minutes
Total Time : 3 Hours 35 Minutes
Servings : 12
For a classy anniversary celebration, serve this beautiful cake with some juice.
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® cake mix (any flavor)
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 container Betty Crocker® Premium vanilla frosting
- Black decorating icing
- Black and white candles
- Heat oven to 180°C. Grease bottoms only of 2 (20cm) square cake pans with shortening or cooking spray.
- Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for 20cm cakes. Cool 10 minutes. Run knife around side of pans to loosen cakes; remove from pans to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- On serving plate, place 1 cake layer. Spread with about 110 grams white frosting. Top with second layer. Frost sides and top. Using black decorating icing, pipe desired designs on sides and top of cake. Place candles on cake. Store loosely covered at room temperature.