Prep Time : 15 Minutes
Total Time : 1 Hour 55 Minutes
Servings : 12
Spice cake and apple pie filling combine to make one delicious cake!
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ milk chocolate cake mix
- 1 can (595 grams) apple pie filling
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed, if desired
- Heat oven to 177°C (163°C for dark or nonstick pan). Grease or spray bottom only of 33x23-cm pan.
- In large bowl, beat dry cake mix, pie filling and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 2 minutes. Batter will be thick. Spread half of the batter in pan. Mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle half of the mixture over batter in pan. Spread remaining batter in pan; sprinkle with remaining sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Bake 32 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; cool completely. Serve with whipped topping. Store loosely covered.