Cardamom and Pistachio Cookies
A flavor loved by all ages. Quick and simple cookies that work really well with your breakfast tea or coffee. Best of all, it has few ingredients, tastes amazing, and I use the secret to it’s rich and tasty flavor: Betty Crocker’s White cake Mix. Cardamom and Pistachio Cookies have a crisp texture in the center and are crunchy around the edges. They are rich in crushed pistachios and aromatic cardamom. An amazing experience for your taste buds.
- SuperMoist White
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup room temperature cream cheese
- 50g room temperature butter
- 1 tsp crushed cardamom
- 1 cup crushed pistachios
- ½ cup white chocolate
- ½ cup shredded pistachio to decorate the cookies (optional)
- Beat the eggs, cheese, butter, cardamom, vanilla in a stand mixer for 3 minutes, then add the Betty Crocker mix, crushed pistachios and mix on medium speed for about a minute or until thoroughly mixed. Finally, add the white chocolate and mix for 30 seconds, then cover the batter and refrigerate for an hour.
- Heat the oven on 160 degrees celcius (bottom layer only) for 10 minutes.
- Shape the batter into balls (preferred size), place on baking tray covered in parchment paper for 8-10 minutes, then leave to cool completely on a cooling rack before serving.