Chocolate Cupcakes with White Truffle Frosting
Prep Time : 35 Minutes
Total Time : 1 Hour 10 Minutes
Servings : 24
Simple and simply delicious! Cake mix and ready-to-spread frosting mixed with melted chips—what could be easier?
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® chocolate fudge cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 150 grams white chocolate
- 1 container Betty Crocker® Premium vanilla frosting
- Heat oven to 180°C (170°C for dark or nonstick pans). Make, bake and cool cake as directed on box for 24 cupcakes.
- In medium microwavable bowl, microwave white chocolate chips uncovered on High 45 seconds. Stir; if necessary, microwave in 15-second increments, stirring until melted and smooth. Cool 5 minutes. Stir in frosting until well blended. Immediately frost or pipe frosting on cupcakes.
- If desired, tie ribbons around cupcakes for decoration. Store loosely covered.