Strawberry Yogurt Cake
Prep Time : 20 Minutes
Total Time : 2 Hours 2 Minutes
Servings : 12
Betty Crocker’s Ultimate recipe! Combine convenience and great taste by adding strawberry yogurt to cake mix!
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ white cake mix
- ¾ cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 egg whites
- 1 container (170 grams) Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free strawberry yogurt
Frosting and Fruit
- 1 container Betty Crocker™ Vanilla flavoured frosting
- 4 cup strawberries
- Heat oven to 177°C (163°Cfor dark or nonstick pans). Generously grease and lightly flour two 20- or 23-cmround pans, or spray with baking spray with flour.
- In large bowl, beat cake ingredients with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed 2 minutes. Pour into pans.
- Bake as directed on box for 20- or 23-cmrounds. Cool 10 minutes. Run knife around sides of pans to loosen cakes; remove from pans to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Spread 1/3 cup frosting over 1 cake layer to within 1 cm of edge. Cut about 10 strawberries into 1 cm slices; arrange on frosted layer. Top with second layer. Frost side and top of cake with remaining frosting. Cut remaining strawberries in half; arrange on top of cake. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.