- 1 bottle Betty Crocker™ Breakfast Pancake Chocolate
- 3/4 cup + 1tbsp (190ml) of cold water
- 1 cup of Betty Crocker™ Semi-Sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Whipped Cream for topping
- Chocolate Syrop
- Frying Pan
Heat the pan. Grease with cooking spray, vegetable oil or shortening.
Add 3/4 cup +1tbsp (190ml) of cold water to Betty Crocker™ Breakfast Pancake Chocolate Bottle. Shake upside down for 90 seconds.
Pour the batter onto the pan. Add a few chocolate chips. Cook the pancakes until edges are dry. Flip and coop until golden
Top with whipped cream, strawberries & chocolate syrop
(lamp icon) For Chocolate lovers: Add the Betty Crocker™ Semi-Chocolate chips to the center of the batter while cooking and another layer of batter on top of the chocolate chips.
Back to Top