Prep Time : 20 Minutes
Total Time : 45 Minutes
Servings : 12
Who said cake has to be served in slices?
- Super Moist Milk Chocolate
- 3 Eggs
- ½ Cup oil
- 1¼ Cups water
- 1 Pack Betty Crocker Milk Chocolate Frosting
- 10 Apricots dry, diced
- 10 Plums, dry, diced
- Cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 180 °C. Add cake mix, eggs, oil, and water in a mixing bowl and whisk until well combined and smooth.
- Grease a 22 cm round baking pan. Pour the cake mix into the pan and bake in oven for 25-30 min, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Leave to cool, then cut into small pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, stir cake pieces and milk chocolate frosting with wooden spoon until it forms smooth dough. Add apricots and plums and stir. Use your hands to shape the dough into 5 cm balls.
- Arrange in serving platter and sprinkle cocoa powder to coat.
- You can make the same recipe using the vanilla cake and the vanilla frosting, but using icing sugar to coat each ball.