Lazy Morning Caramel Latte Pancakes
- 1 bottle Betty Crocker™ Breakfast Pancake Buttermilk
- 1 cup (230ml) of cold water
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- Whipped Cream for topping
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- A pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Frying Pan
- Sauce pan
- Heat the pan. Grease with cooking spray, vegetable oil or shortening.
- Add 1 cup (230ml) of cold water to Betty Crocker™ Breakfast Pancake Buttermilk Bottle. Shake upside down for 90 seconds.
- Pour the batter onto the pan. Add a few chocolate chips. Cook the pancakes until edges are dry. Flip and coop until golden
- In a saucepan, mix all Caramel Syrop ingredients except vanilla. Hear over medium heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved and mixture is smooth
- Heat to boiling until syrop is thickened, approximately 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from hear, add vanilla. Syrop will thicken upon cooling.
- Serve Pancakes with whipped cream and caramel syrop.
- Surface of the pan is ready when a few drops of water sprinkled on it dance and dissapear.
- If syrop becomes too thick, return to the saucepan to low heat for a few minutes until soft.