Strawberry Rose Water Cream Fools
Prep Time : 20 Minutes
Total Time : 20 Minutes
Servings : 6
A super quick and creamy fruit fool with fresh strawberries and fragrant rosewater.
- 575g strawberries, hulled
- 40g granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons rose water
- 2 sachets (35g each) Betty Crocker™ Whipping Cream Mix
- 230ml cold milk
- 1 teaspoon dried rose petals, if desired
- Food processor or blender
- Medium bowl
- Electric mixer
- Coarsely chop 325g of the strawberries; thinly slice the remaining strawberries. Place the chopped strawberries in a food processor or blender; process to a puree. Transfer puree to a medium bowl; stir in the sugar and rosewater.
- Prepare whipping cream mix sachets with milk according to package directions. Fold half the strawberry puree into the whipped cream.
- Reserve about 20 strawberry slices for garnish. Divide remaining sliced strawberries between six serving glasses. Spoon half of the strawberry cream over strawberries; top with strawberry puree. Spoon the remaining strawberry cream over the puree and top with the reserved sliced strawberries and dried rose petals.
- This dessert will work just as well with fresh ripe peaches or apricots.
- You can make these fools 2 to 3 hours in advance and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.