Yummy Umm Ali Pancake Bake
- 1 bottle Betty Crocker™ Breakfast Pancake Buttermilk
- 1 cup (230ml) of cold water
- 1 tablespoon of butter (for cooking)
Um Ali Bake
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 95g condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sliced pistachios
- 1/4 cup almond flakes
- 1 cup raisings
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- Frying Pan
- Baking tray 20x15cm
- Sauce Pan
- Add 1 cup (230ml) of cold water to Betty Crocker™ Breakfast Pancake Buttermilk Bottle. Shake upside down for 90 seconds.
- Heat skillet to 180°C. Grease with butter, cooking spray, vegetable oil or shortening.
- Cook the pancakes until edges are dry. Flip and cook until golden.
- Preheat the over to 200°C. Grease a baking dish (approximately 20x15cm) with butter and layer the pancakes inside.
- Sprinkle half of the nuts and raisings over the pancakes.
- In a medium saucepan, bring the heavy cream, condensed milk and cinnamon to a boil and pour over the pancakes, nuts and raisins. Sprinkle the rest on top and place in the over.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
- For a perfectly bakes Umm Ali, wait till it's bubbling up slightly and the top is lightly browned.
- Up the game by adding cardamom in the milk mix.