Ice Cream Cone Cakes
Prep Time : 10 Minutes
Total Time : 1 Hour 20 Minutes
Servings : 24
A creative twist on the traditional birthday cake. Kids will love eating their cake in a cone instead of on a plate!
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® French Vanilla cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 24 flat-bottom ice cream cones
- 1 to 2 containers Betty Crocker® frosting (any flavor)
- Heat oven to 180°C (170°C for dark or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- Make cake batter as directed on box. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups (two-thirds full as the muffin will rise). Place ice cream cone upside down on batter in each cup.
- Bake 16 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in cake comes out clean (cones may tilt on batter). Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Remove paper baking cups. Generously frost cake with frosting, and decorate as desired. Store loosely covered.